If you already have the best rewards checking account in Arkansas, complement it with a savings counterpart! Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® and Kasasa Saver® work together, so the rewards you earn each month on your checking account are automatically transferred over. All you have to do is meet the easy monthly requirements for your Kasasa® checking account. Plus, Kasasa Saver also earns its own high interest rate. Open yours today online!
- Build your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on Kasasa Saver balances up to $10,000
- 1.00 to 0.21% APY*, on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking
- $10 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Simple. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*To qualify for Kasasa Saver rewards during each Monthly Qualification Cycle, you must meet the qualification requirements associated with your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking account.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Kasasa Saver accounts earn 1.00% APY on balances up to $10,000.00 during each Monthly Qualification Cycle that your account qualifies. The portion of your balance over $10,000 will earn an interest rate of 0.20% resulting in a range of 1.00% to 0.21% APY, depending on your balance. If qualifications are not met during a monthly qualification cycle your Kasasa Saver account earns 0.05% APY. Rates and rewards are subject to change and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Rewards are automatically transferred from your Kasasa Checking account to your Kasasa Saver account within one day of your current statement cycle. Limit of (1) one Kasasa Saver account per social security number. Accounts are available to Arkansas residents and for personal use only. Effective November 2016.